Job Vacancy for Information Technology (IT) Officer in Bahrain
- Published date: March 13, 2018
- Category: Biotechnology
- Jop type: Full-time
- Salary: AED $5500
- Company name: TUTA Healthcare USA
The Information Technology (IT) Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Prepare and report on implementation performance of the Information and Communications Technology (ITC) policy aspects of the biennial work programme including implementation of the regional dimension of the Action Plan and Declaration of Principles of the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS), and the ICT policy aspects of the Millennium Declaration and its Development Goals.
2. Plan and implement projects on selected aspects of the biennial work programme referred to in paragraph 1 above, particularly those concerning the strengthening of ICT policy capacities of member countries, including the following: a. Conduct studies and prepare publications on creating appropriate national and regional enabling environment for ICT policy development, and for enhancing the e-readiness status of the least developed countries, island developing countries and economies in transition; b. Organize seminars, workshops and ad hoc expert group meetings on promotion of regulatory and institutional frameworks to facilitate greater and equitable access to ICT, particularly for women and youth; c. Conduct studies and prepare publications as well as organize seminars, workshops and intergovernmental meetings on the development of regional policy and advocacy for bridging the digital divide. d. Undertake periodic reviews of the implementation of the Action Plan and Declaration of Principles of WSIS from the regional perspective.
3. Initiate and implement projects on ICT indicators and e-readiness assessments; ICT management standards and the role of ICT on new and emerging technologies and the sustainable knowledge economy.
4. Act as Officer-in-Charge, a.i., of the ICT Policy Section which will soon be re-named as Information and Communications Technology and Space Applications and Disaster Management (ISDM) during the absence of the Chief of Section. 5. Perform other duties as will be assigned by the Chief of Section and Division.
|TUTA Healthcare (A Division of Medical Australia)|
No Experience - Fresher
Job Vacancy for Plant ManagerTUTA Healthcare USA
Plant Manager Responsibilities Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and main...
Microbiologists Required UrgentlyTUTA Healthcare USA
Responsibilities include: planning and carrying out trials tracking environmental microorganism development growing microbe cultures developing new pharmaceutical products, vaccines, medicines and compounds such as antiseptics&nbs...
Job Vacancy for Administrative AssistantsTUTA Healthcare USA
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities: Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping s...